Easy matriculation with our online form!
Fast and easy!
3 years and 3 months
4 years and 3 months
5 years and 3 months
6 years and 3 months
- Complete online form (you can attach documents to the on-line form if necessary)
- Student birth certificate or passport (original and copy)
- Document proving up-to date vaccinations
- Two Passport size photos (2)
- Photocopy of parents’ ID or passport
- Student file, if coming from another Institution
- Insurance Policy (original and copy)
- Present bank receipt for tuition payment
Specific admissions requirements
Students wishing to enroll long-term (more than 6 months) in Futuro Verde and who are enrolling into 4th grade and beyond, must take and pass admissions exams in order to be considered for admissions. Futuro Verde admissions exams include grade level exams for the following areas:
- Spanish Language Arts (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- English Language Arts (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
For the language exams, students are not required to have perfect bilingual abilities in our two languages of instruction. However, academic testing assures that students will be adequately prepared for a successful academic experience at Futuro Verde.