Easy matriculation with our online form!
Fast and easy!
Successfully Completed Prepa program
- Complete online form
- Student birth certificate, ID, or passport (copy)
- Document of up-to date vaccinations or medical opt-out certificate
- Two passport size photos (2)
- Photocopy of parents’ ID or passport
- Letter of request of student file, if coming from another institution
- Bank receipt for tuition payment
Specific admissions requirements
Students wishing to enroll long-term (more than 6 months) in Futuro Verde and who are enrolling into 4th grade and beyond, must take and pass admissions exams in order to be considered for admissions. Futuro Verde admissions exams include grade level exams for the following areas:
- Spanish Language Arts (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- English Language Arts (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
For the language exams, students are not required to have perfect bilingual abilities in our two languages of instruction. However, academic testing assures that students will be adequately prepared for a successful academic experience at Futuro Verde.